WorldEssentials

WorldEssentials 2.5.0

PetteriM1

Resource Mod
Staff member
PetteriM1 submitted a new resource:

WorldEssentials - Multiworld inventory/gamemode system

Original plugin --> https://github.com/yescallop/WorldEssentials

Modified version of old WorldEssentials made better for survival servers.
This is plugin makes possible to have different gamemode and inventory in each world.

Disabling Nukkit's build in player data saving is very recommented when using this plugin.
You can do that by setting save-player-data to false in nukkit.yml.
Read more about this resource...

Master Luke

Supporter
Whoah!! so this might solve my problem?
i have to run multiple servers so people cant cheat by transferring inventory between worlds like survival world to skyblock world ect.
this plugin will keep separate inventories for each world?!

PetteriM1

Resource Mod
Staff member
Whoah!! so this might solve my problem?
i have to run multiple servers so people cant cheat by transferring inventory between worlds like survival world to skyblock world ect.
this plugin will keep separate inventories for each world?!
Yes it have different inventory for each world. Also it have different inventory for survival and creative however crative inventory is not saved.

FrostyWolfy

Can you please tell me how to set inventories for different worlds due to there's no tutorials on how to use this plugin

PetteriM1

Resource Mod
Staff member
Can you please tell me how to set inventories for different worlds due to there's no tutorials on how to use this plugin
Put the plugin to plugin folder and restart the server. Then put your main survival world's name to config.yml. Also disable player data saving from nukkit.yml (Notice: this is not a good idea if you already have player data you need). Then start the server and everything should work. If you need to set different gamemode to certain worlds use /setworldgamemode command.

Last edited:

FrostyWolfy

Put the plugin to plugin forler and restart the server. Then put your main survival world's name to config.yml. Also disable player data saving from nukkit.yml (Notice: this is not a good idea if you already have player data you need). Then start the server and everything should work. If you need to set different gamemode to certain worlds use /setworldgamemode command.
May I ask, when I go in to a different world then come back it resets my inv sometimes, how do i fix this? I have also done all what's above^

ranski

Hmm, so here’s the thing. I have two worlds. A lobby and a survival world. I’m also using LobbyNK. Whenever I go from lobby to survival world it just copies the lobby items instead of separating them. Further more there’s no built in commands to make sure the inventories switches happen so I’m relying on multi world to tp to another world so I do not know if that is the problem or something else. It might be LobbyNK because that has some multi world configs but I have tried every combination and nothing fixed it

PetteriM1

Resource Mod
Staff member
Hmm, so here’s the thing. I have two worlds. A lobby and a survival world. I’m also using LobbyNK. Whenever I go from lobby to survival world it just copies the lobby items instead of separating them. Further more there’s no built in commands to make sure the inventories switches happen so I’m relying on multi world to tp to another world so I do not know if that is the problem or something else. It might be LobbyNK because that has some multi world configs but I have tried every combination and nothing fixed it
This plugin can't be properly used with LobbyNK because of the stupid inventory system it has

D

Deleted member 1511

Got a question so I got two worlds that need to be mirrored to nether and end what do I do in config is only space for one

MpLL

Hi! It's possible to put more world in "survivalWorld:" ?

Can we have the source code for make some modification ?