Adjust Permissions

levistep32

I have a multiworld plugin where you need OP permissions in order to teleport to different worlds. I want all my players to be able to teleport between worlds, but there is no config file that came with the plugin. Is there any way to do this?
In case you were wondering, the plugin is this one.

CreeperFace

🇨🇿🇺🇦 Слава Україні!
Staff member
I have a multiworld plugin where you need OP permissions in order to teleport to different worlds. I want all my players to be able to teleport between worlds, but there is no config file that came with the plugin. Is there any way to do this?
In case you were wondering, the plugin is this one.
You don't have to be OP, as you can see in the plugin description
upload_2019-7-3_8-44-51.png

levistep32

Hi CreeperFace,

Thanks for such a quick reply!

It says
Code:
default: op
under every command there. I'm not familiar with plugin development, but doesn't that mean you need OP permissions to use the command?
Also, my friends joined and tested the server and could not use the command unless I OPed them with the /op command.

CreeperFace

🇨🇿🇺🇦 Слава Україні!
Staff member
Hi CreeperFace,

Thanks for such a quick reply!

It says
Code:
default: op
under every command there. I'm not familiar with plugin development, but doesn't that mean you need OP permissions to use the command?
Also, my friends joined and tested the server and could not use the command unless I OPed them with the /op command.
that means that by default only OPs have these permissions, but you can assign it to anyone with permission plugin