BlocklyNukkit —— Efficient plugin development framework

BlocklyNukkit —— Efficient plugin development framework 1.2.8.3

superice666

Excuse my ignorance, what is this pluggin for? Please someone who kindly explains to me
BlocklyNukkit is an efficient nukkit plugin development framework. It allows people who can't program at all to make nukkit plugins through jigsaw puzzles. For people who can use python or javascript , BlocklyNukkit allows them to make nukkit plugins through python and javascript, which is much faster than using java to make a plugin.

superice666

I'm having all this erros, >I guess why? https://hastebin.com/esudubixil.css
This error is caused by garbage collection. Nukkit wants to remove the chunk from memory, but blocklynukkit finds that there is a npc in the chunk and the npc will lead to a crash if this chunk is removed. And then blocklynukkit stops garbage collection and throw the error. Please offer your nukkitx version, and I think disabling auto-saving or GarbageCollection will help. Thx.

JF4b10

This error is caused by garbage collection. Nukkit wants to remove the chunk from memory, but blocklynukkit finds that there is a npc in the chunk and the npc will lead to a crash if this chunk is removed. And then blocklynukkit stops garbage collection and throw the error. Please offer your nukkitx version, and I think disabling auto-saving or GarbageCollection will help. Thx.
Thanks for your answer, I'm using last master branch, "This server is running Nukkit version §egit-7074b53§f "§b§f" (API 1.0.11)"

I really don't want to disable auto-saving, and about GarbageCollection, where is that option? I cannot find it on nukkit.yml

superice666

Thanks for your answer, I'm using last master branch, "This server is running Nukkit version §egit-7074b53§f "§b§f" (API 1.0.11)"

I really don't want to disable auto-saving, and about GarbageCollection, where is that option? I cannot find it on nukkit.yml
It seems that GarbageCollection cannot be disabled in the nukkit with API 1.0.11. I just made a new version to fix the bug. Download the new BlocklyNukkit.jar at https://tools.blocklynukkit.com/BlocklyNukkit.jar and replace the old one. This maybe help. Thx.

superice666

superice666 updated BlocklyNukkit —— Efficient plugin development framework with a new update entry:

1.2.8.3 released

## 1.2.8.3

Bugs Fixed

- fix bnnpc walking in air
- fix nullpointer exception when player change the world
- new error ui

manager

- <E> callFunction(String functionname,Object... args) --callFunction will return the return value of the function
- <E> getVariableFrom(String scriptName,String varName)
- void putVariableTo(String scriptName,String varName,<E> var)
- double getCPULoad()
- int getCPUCores()
- double getMemoryTotalSizeMB()
- double getMemoryUsedSizeMB()
- void...
Read the rest of this update entry...