BlocklyNukkit —— Efficient plugin development framework

BlocklyNukkit —— Efficient plugin development framework 1.2.9.11

superice666

Excuse my ignorance, what is this pluggin for? Please someone who kindly explains to me
BlocklyNukkit is an efficient nukkit plugin development framework. It allows people who can't program at all to make nukkit plugins through jigsaw puzzles. For people who can use python or javascript , BlocklyNukkit allows them to make nukkit plugins through python and javascript, which is much faster than using java to make a plugin.

superice666

I'm having all this erros, >I guess why? https://hastebin.com/esudubixil.css
This error is caused by garbage collection. Nukkit wants to remove the chunk from memory, but blocklynukkit finds that there is a npc in the chunk and the npc will lead to a crash if this chunk is removed. And then blocklynukkit stops garbage collection and throw the error. Please offer your nukkitx version, and I think disabling auto-saving or GarbageCollection will help. Thx.

JF4b10

This error is caused by garbage collection. Nukkit wants to remove the chunk from memory, but blocklynukkit finds that there is a npc in the chunk and the npc will lead to a crash if this chunk is removed. And then blocklynukkit stops garbage collection and throw the error. Please offer your nukkitx version, and I think disabling auto-saving or GarbageCollection will help. Thx.
Thanks for your answer, I'm using last master branch, "This server is running Nukkit version §egit-7074b53§f "§b§f" (API 1.0.11)"

I really don't want to disable auto-saving, and about GarbageCollection, where is that option? I cannot find it on nukkit.yml

superice666

Thanks for your answer, I'm using last master branch, "This server is running Nukkit version §egit-7074b53§f "§b§f" (API 1.0.11)"

I really don't want to disable auto-saving, and about GarbageCollection, where is that option? I cannot find it on nukkit.yml
It seems that GarbageCollection cannot be disabled in the nukkit with API 1.0.11. I just made a new version to fix the bug. Download the new BlocklyNukkit.jar at https://tools.blocklynukkit.com/BlocklyNukkit.jar and replace the old one. This maybe help. Thx.

superice666

superice666 updated BlocklyNukkit —— Efficient plugin development framework with a new update entry:

1.2.8.3 released

## 1.2.8.3

Bugs Fixed

- fix bnnpc walking in air
- fix nullpointer exception when player change the world
- new error ui

manager

- <E> callFunction(String functionname,Object... args) --callFunction will return the return value of the function
- <E> getVariableFrom(String scriptName,String varName)
- void putVariableTo(String scriptName,String varName,<E> var)
- double getCPULoad()
- int getCPUCores()
- double getMemoryTotalSizeMB()
- double getMemoryUsedSizeMB()
- void...
Read the rest of this update entry...

superice666

superice666 updated BlocklyNukkit —— Efficient plugin development framework with a new update entry:

1.2.9.0 release

new
Refactoring code loader code, refactoring the bnqqbot code, enhance stability, simplify interpreter
Add the function of BN plug-in package,. BNP (BN plug-in collection package) and. Bnpx (BN plug-in composite package) can be put into the blocklynukkit folder to run directly
The package can be operated by BNP command, and a BN plug-in package can be built by BNP build < makefile Path > command
Makefile is a package configuration file in JSON format, which consists of three fields: name...

superice666

1.2.9.1 release

Bugs fixed
- Fix the parameter dependence problem in entity.shootArrow()
- Fix BlockEntity cannot fall
- Reconstruct the AI architecture of BNNPC and fix the problem that BNNPC can't go pass doors
- Fix the problem of extracting the resource files in BN-plugin-packages
- More friendly debug for PHP users
- Fix PHP timeout bug
- Repair world.clearChunk()
- Fix database.localstroage.cache() error
- Fix the problem of switching to thunderstorm without rain
- Clean up some useless code

superice666

1.2.9.2 released

Bug Fixed
-Fixed the problem of asynchronous JSON and yaml conversion, greatly improved the conversion speed
-Arrow function can be used in JS
-JS can call Java class or other plug-ins through require (Java class name / file name)
-Fixed JS parser error parsing regular expressions in strings
-Fixed manager.doPathCreate Unable to create folder problem
-Fixed a problem with the BlackBerry collaboration API bug
-Fixed powernukkit 1.4.0. X biocompatibility issue
-NPC has default skin
Module...

I have this with new version in console
[12.04 00:06:30] [Server] 02:06:30 [ERROR] Could not load plugin "BlocklyNukkit"plugin exists

superice666

1.2.9.4 - Custom Items Supported!

## 1.2.9.4
New
-JS already supports for of loop
-Fixed wrong = > implementation in JS
-Add a new macro comment in JS: / / pragma optimal. After adding, BN will aggressively deduce the type of this code during loading to optimize the runtime performance
-BNP supports. Phpfile suffix
-BNP and bnpx can be loaded directly into the plugins folder
-Slightly optimize performance
-JS can directly use the full name of the class to use Java class, without introducing Java. Type or require
-Material...

superice666

Bug Fixed
-Fixed custom tool damage
-Fix the error of java package re import in JS
-Fix pepper store compatibility issues
-Fix the confusion of function calls with the same name in different modules
New
-Faster registration of custom items
-NPC pathfinding no longer displays path particles
blockitem
-Boolean isblockwaterlogged (block block block) -- check whether the block contains water
-Void addsoundfile (string soundname, string filename) -- add a new sound file to the material pack
-Void...

superice666

## 1.2.9.6
Bug Fixed
-Fixed a bug where the window callback accepts invalid window closing
Event
- AddMoneyEvent
- ReduceMoneyEvent
- SetMoneyEvent
New
-Slightly optimize JS loading performance
-Create a new file debug.inf in the core peer folder to start JS loading timing
manager
- void customEventListener(
String fulleventname, - Java class name of the event to be monitored
String callback function, - event callback function
String priority -- event priority, optional normal monitor low...