BlocklyNukkit —— Efficient plugin development framework

BlocklyNukkit —— Efficient plugin development framework 1.2.9.11

superice666

superice666 submitted a new resource:

BlocklyNukkit —— Scratch like plugin editor - Let all server owners can write plugins! (Sorry I'm Chinese and I'm weak in English)

Tips: I'm the developer of this program. I'm Chinese and I'm weak in English. The text may have grammatical or spelling errors, Please forgive me, thanks a lot! And of course, the scratch like plugin editor is also in Chinese, the develop team does not have the ability to translate it to English, we need volunteers that can speak both English and Chinese to help us.
By the way, beacuse of the China National Great Firewall, I can't use Discord , Google and so on.
[ATTACH...
Read more about this resource...

superice666

InstinctV

When will there be English support for the Editor Online? Also, I cant find the Tutorial to figure out why it shows an Error in the localhost

Last edited:

superice666

superice666 updated BlocklyNukkit —— Scratch like plugin editor with a new update entry:

LTS version 1.2.7 release

Performance:

Performance optimization is carried out to force invokemethod optimization to be started when the underlying JS translates Java bytecode

Function:

For manager base objects:

New function:

String readFile(String path)

void wirteFile(String path,String text)

boolean isFileSame(String path1,String path2)

String JSONtoYAML(String json)

String YAMLtoJSON(String yaml)

void newCommand(String name, String description, Function fun)

int setTimeout(Function fun,int delay,<E+>...
Read the rest of this update entry...

superice666

superice666 updated BlocklyNukkit —— Scratch like plugin editor with a new update entry:

LTS version 1.2.8.0 release

Class library manager

-Now the class library manager can install the module directly. For now, there are only Python and database modules
-Use the command bninstall module name to install the class library

window

- void setBelowName(Player player,String str)

manager

- void loadJar(String path)

world

- void setOceanGenerator(int seaLevel)

entity

- BNNPC buildNPC(Position pos,String name,String skinID)
- BNNPC buildNPC(Position pos,String name,String skinID,int calltick,String...

LuckyNed

The plugin is a great idea. It appears that there are two parts of BlocklyNukkit .... the IDE which is described here and source provided, and then a BlocklyNukkit_Loader (plugin put into server) ... I could not find the source code for the Java plugin. Can you point me in the right direction to find that source code? I thought I had found it on gitee but it appears that the code is not updated as frequently as I keep getting messages when I start my server that I need to get the latest version.

superice666

The plugin is a great idea. It appears that there are two parts of BlocklyNukkit .... the IDE which is described here and source provided, and then a BlocklyNukkit_Loader (plugin put into server) ... I could not find the source code for the Java plugin. Can you point me in the right direction to find that source code? I thought I had found it on gitee but it appears that the code is not updated as frequently as I keep getting messages when I start my server that I need to get the latest version.
Thank you for your attention. We put the code in a private gitee repository. Due to some reasons, automatic synchronization can't work normally. We have started to clean up the code. It is estimated that all the code can be synchronized to the public repository at 5:00 p.m. Beijing time.

superice666

superice666 updated BlocklyNukkit —— Efficient plugin development framework with a new update entry:

1.2.8.1 released

## 1.2.8.1

Entity

- BNNPC buildNPC(Position pos,String name,String skinID,int calltick,String callfunction,String attackfunction)
- void showFloatingItem(Position pos,Item item)
- void removeFloatingItem(Position pos,Item item)

windowbuilder

- Custom buildSlider(String title,double min,double max)
- Custom buildSlider(String title,double min,double max,int step)
- Custom buildSlider(String title,double min,double max,int step,double defaultvalue)
- Custom buildStepSlider(String...

superice666

superice666 updated BlocklyNukkit —— Efficient plugin development framework with a new update entry:

1.2.8.2:
Fix bugs
-Fixed the problem of bnnpc and BN floating words disappearing
New features
-Now you can add a line of comment //pragma es9 at the beginning of JS code to enable es9 language features, but there will be some performance loss, and the loss is not big, so you can use it with confidence
-The bninstall command has been abandoned, and all libraries are packaged into the BN interpreter jar. This is to save memory space, which can save up to 50MB of memory space.
Two member...