Nukkit For Bedrock Edition 1.16.0

Nukkit for Bedrock 1.16.0 can now be found on our Jenkins CI starting from build #714.
Update: Support for the latest minor release (1.16.220) has been added

We've had support out for over 2 weeks now although I completely forgot to post this announcement. 😅

This is only protocol support therefore none of the new features in this version will be added.

If you find any bugs on the latest builds, please report them to the GitHub issue tracker unless they have already been reported.
Also, check out the discord for the latest news and updates for Nukkit.

Last edited:

Comments

with Bedrock 1.16.1, my server providers console says "main WARN Disabling terminal, you're running in an unsupported environment." When you try signing in you connect but stay on the 'Generating world, finding server" message screen.
Appreciate your work, just reporting.

Нашол баг с чанками, замечал это ищо на версии 1.14.0 на сервере, присутствует и на 1.16.20 отправляю на росматрение и исправление!

Attachments

Last edited:
Tengo los siguientes problemas;
- Varios tipos de escalones o gradas no se colocan
-Los aldeanos no cojen oficios (Mesa de atril,Cartografía)
-Mesas de Oficios no se colocan (atril,cartografía,etc)
-Varios cuadros de chunks de colores, en él agua y en los biomas.
Alguien me ayuda ?

I've been trying to create a server with NUKKIT but mobs, flowers, chickens (or any other animal), villagers, structures wont spwan not even plants in the ocean.

I've been trying to create a server with NUKKIT but mobs, flowers, chickens (or any other animal), villagers, structures wont spwan not even plants in the ocean.

I'm getting an Outdated Server message when I try to make a server using Cloudburst. Is this server software going to be updated for the current version of minecraft any time soon??