SimpleCrates

SimpleCrates v1.0.2

Ceremonious

Ceremonious submitted a new resource:

SimpleCrates - Simple crates for Nukkit servers!

SimpleCrates is my first Nukkit plugin ever created! It is roughly based off of Crates Reloaded for Minecraft Java Edition. A plugin for easy rewards by clicking a block with a key to win items!

Planned features:
  • Custom UI on Click
  • Custom Items for Keys
  • Holographic Nameplates
Known Bugs (Intended to be fixed by v1.0):
  • Error when first loading plugin (/reload/restart the server to fix)
  • Delete command not deleting...
Read more about this resource...

Ceremonious

Ceremonious updated SimpleCrates with a new update entry:

v0.9.5

New Features:
  • Added crate commands and reward commands (crate commands always run, reward commands are 50% chance with items)
  • Added givekeyall command - Gives keys to everyone online
  • Restructured config file to fit more items of the same ID
  • Made additem command identify items with a unique name ex: Diamond-1
Bug Fixes:
  • Certain commands can now be ran by server console.
  • Clicking on a crate with more than 1 key removes the whole stack.
  • Removed...
Read the rest of this update entry...

SillyEmperor

Updated the plugin page to explain how to set up a crate. If you need extra help let me know. ;)
Is this similar to execute commands or plug-in is to allow players to receive any items it? I am a MineCraft player from China and would like to move your plugin to the Nukkit section of China's MineCraft Forum. I am looking forward to your permission to reprint to the MineCraft Forum in China.

RealAstro

is it possible for you to add it on github to allow us to add our own edits on it?
it's a free resource i don't think it would be a big issue ;)

BootheBoys

Can you add a "/crate addplayercmd" ?
If you do not know what I am talking about- the NPC plug-in has it. It basically runs a command on the players end, like the player typed it in chat.

Ceremonious

Ceremonious updated SimpleCrates with a new update entry:

New features and bug fixes

New Features:
  • Removed 50% chance between if a reward is an item or command (They are all now in the same chances)
  • Made rounds configurable per crate
  • Added Player Commands (use {user} for their username, works also with console commands)
  • Added /cr addplayercmd command
  • Added /cr removeplayercmd command
Bug Fixes:
  • Fixed annoying Error when first loading plugin
  • Fixed chat spam when you didn't have a crate key
  • Fixed key lore
  • Fixed issues with...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Bit Demon

So I’m trying to create a faction server and this plugin is awesome but 1 thing how do I make so normal players can get it bc I can’t add it to shop cause it has same I’d as a tripwire hook and when I put the I’d i only get the normal tripwire hook so I was thinking if u could make it so there is a way players can get this ?

Ceremonious

So I’m trying to create a faction server and this plugin is awesome but 1 thing how do I make so normal players can get it bc I can’t add it to shop cause it has same I’d as a tripwire hook and when I put the I’d i only get the normal tripwire hook so I was thinking if u could make it so there is a way players can get this ?
Just make your shop plugin run this command: /crates givekey <player> <crate> <amount>, also you can set the keys to virtual on crates so that people don't need to use the tripwire hooks.