BuddelStudios updated LobbyNK with a new update entry:

Changeable Hotbar-items

New configurations in "hotbar.yml"
Code:
CompassItem: 345
HidePlayerItem: 369
GadgetsItem: 54
+ Also fixxed /build (player).
+ When you enter buildmode, your inventory will be cleared, If you leave the buildmode, you'll get back your Lobby hotbar.
+ Performance improvements in PlayerInteractEvent
+ removed some doubled code
Read the rest of this update entry...

Arman

Hey how does the chat system work like the chat.yml and stuff. Do you read prefix etc from luckperms?

Arman

How can I remove those numbers 0 1 2 3 4 at the end of each line of the scoreboard? Could you help me please.

Arman

Okay so i am trying to create a server with the following important plugins:
1) lobbynk
2) plotsquared
3) multiworld
4) luckperms
And others

Can someone help me build it
I am unable to figure lobbynk for multiple worlds.
Server ip: creator858.mcpe.dev

Buddelbubi.

Okay so i am trying to create a server with the following important plugins:
1) lobbynk
2) plotsquared
3) multiworld
4) luckperms
And others

Can someone help me build it
I am unable to figure lobbynk for multiple worlds.
Server ip: creator858.mcpe.dev
Please dont use LobbyNK on Survival Servers yet. The lobbyworld would wipe your players inventory. I already added support, but It isn't uploaded yet. (Current version: 2.7.4)

Arman

Please dont use LobbyNK on Survival Servers yet. The lobbyworld would wipe your players inventory. I already added support, but It isn't uploaded yet. (Current version: 2.7.4)
It is a creative server with plots and a lobby world but still unable to link both worlds. I use the compass to go to the plot world and when I get teleported the lobbynk plugin stops working but when I come back to tye lobby world it then works again.

Arman

And it seems like it does not support multiple worlds even though I changed the setting to true. I cannot travel back to the spawn world i.e. the lobby world

Buddelbubi.

And it seems like it does not support multiple worlds even though I changed the setting to true. I cannot travel back to the spawn world i.e. the lobby world
It does. I don't know if the /spawn command works in other worlds tha the lobby world. But in 2.7.9 it does