LobbyNK

LobbyNK 3.7.13

Buddelbubi.

BuddelStudios updated LobbyNK with a new update entry:

Some changes

Hotbar.yml 2.0 is here! Im sorry, your old one wont work anymore... But this will prevent confusions..
Slot#.damage got remove. Now the You're able to add SubID's to Slot#.Item (160:8 for grey glass panes)

Also changed the player hider. There is now a GUI! Now ther is a "Hide everyone except vips" option. To be an vip you need the permission "lobbynk.vip"

I also added a feature to save inventories. It's disabled by default for multiworld Munigames Servers. But Survivalservers should...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Arman

Bro please add multiple gamemodes for different worlds as it will be easier for setting up creative plots aswell as survival servers.

Buddelbubi.

2.7.11 - URL Mode is back + fixes

Now there're new options in your images.yml:
JSON:
Slot1.mode: path
Slot2.mode: path
Slot3.mode: path
Slot4.mode: path
Slot5.mode: path
Slot6.mode: path
Slot7.mode: path
Slot8.mode: path
You can change it to "url". But then you should replace your texture paths with your urls.
Path is still recomended because is loads faster than urls.

Now if you use the "Remove all Gadgets" button, you wont get anymore the message "You selectet Remove all".
Now you can change this message in...

Arman

Okay so now if I change worlds will it change my inventory i.e in lobby world different items and creative world different items and so on at least saving different inventories is what I meant.

Buddelbubi.

BIG UPDATE!!!

- Added Multi Lobby support: Go to different world and place the spawn. This will register a new lobby. Clicking with a nether star (changeable in hotbar.yml) you open a gui where you can select your lobby. In you config you can change the max. players per lobby. If the first lobby is full, it will send you to the second lobby. To join full lobbies you need the permission "lobbynk.fulllobby".

- Removed 8 Slot Compass limit! Now there is no limit anymore. By default, it generates 8 Slots. To...

Buddelbubi.

BIG UPDATE!!!

BIG UPDATE!!!
+ MultiLobby!!! Now you can enable "multilobby" in your config. You also can change the max players per lobby. If a lobby is full and a new User joins, he'll get in the second lobby. But if every lobby is full, he can't join. To join full servers, you need the permission "lobbynk.fulllobby". In your hotbar.yml is a option called LobbyItem. By default its a nether star. Add it to one of the slots. If you click with it, a lobby selector will open.

+ Removed 8 Slot Compass Slot...

Buddelbubi.

Hey so for me that thing with when I join another world my inventory switches doesn't work so in every world my players have their lobby inventory what can I do?
Your players should have a clean inventory on first join. You also should enable multiworld

Buddelbubi.

Another big update

+ VIP Lobbys. You can only join them when you have the permission "lobbynk.lobby.[name]". A VIP Lobbyworld has to start with VIP- (VIP-Lobbyworld for lobbynk.lobby.Lobbyworld). VIP Lobbies will be shown yellow (changeable in your config) in your LobbySelector
+ added configuration "multilobby-useallworlds" to use every world as a lobby.
+Redesigned LobbySelector: Full lobbies will have a red dye. Not full lobbies will have a lime dye. The lobby you're in has a head.
+ new Command: /lobby...

Buddelbubi.

A little update with more user requests :D

+ User Settings now have pictures
+ New User Setting: Forcefield (Permission: lobbynk.forcefield)
Forcefield can't be abused! It will only kick players off when they're walking to you. Not if you walk to them.
+ Bugfix: Playersetting "Jumppad disable" wasn't working. Not it is ;D

+ New port to Nukkit 2.0 -> DOWNLOAD (Please keep in mind: Scoreboards still not working in Nukkit 2.0, bStats also not...

DerPizzaPilot

Hey, ich habe das Plugin auf dem Server meiner Lobby installiert. Sehr cool aber:
Mit dem Command "/server CBONE" kommt man normalerweise auf den CityBuild allerdings wenn ich den command in der Compas Datei eintrage und dann mich rüber transferieren lassen will steht dort nur das es den command nicht gibt. Muss ich da iwie noch was in den locations.yml eintragen? Wenn ja was

Buddelbubi.

Hey, ich habe das Plugin auf dem Server meiner Lobby installiert. Sehr cool aber:
Mit dem Command "/server CBONE" kommt man normalerweise auf den CityBuild allerdings wenn ich den command in der Compas Datei eintrage und dann mich rüber transferieren lassen will steht dort nur das es den command nicht gibt. Muss ich da iwie noch was in den locations.yml eintragen? Wenn ja was
Ist der Command auf dem Nukkit Server oder auf Nemisys bzw WaterDog? LobbyNK kann nur Commands des Nukkit Servers ausführen

DerPizzaPilot

Also der ist über waterdog wie geht das das man so einen befehl auf diesem nukkit server erstellen kann der einen rüber transferiert? Per plugin oder wie?

DerPizzaPilot

Ist der Command auf dem Nukkit Server oder auf Nemisys bzw WaterDog? LobbyNK kann nur Commands des Nukkit Servers ausführen
Also der ist über waterdog wie geht das das man so einen befehl auf diesem nukkit server erstellen kann der einen rüber transferiert? Per plugin oder wie?

Buddelbubi.

Ja, wenn du Nemisys statt WaterDog nutzt müsste es eventuell gehen. Nemisys ist halt von den Devs von Nukkit. Probier das Mal. Ansonsten nimmste ein simples /Transfer Plugin. Findest du hier auf NukkitX.