MRPGNPC

MRPGNPC 1.2.5

MuffinHead

Oh, in my case, I already used version 1.16.20
umm that's weird,It would be better to have more examples and more clues .
Is the world be lagging as time goes on or it be lagging immediately?

Turit

umm that's weird,It would be better to have more examples and more clues .
Is the world be lagging as time goes on or it be lagging immediately?
It just lag after about 2 days from the time I set the spawn point, and only lag on the world I spawn that mob, whenever i join that world it lag immediately, very difficult to move, I need remove the plugin in order to remove lag, delete spawn point is ineffective, restart game or reload world is ineffective also. :((((

MuffinHead

It just lag after about 2 days from the time I set the spawn point, and only lag on the world I spawn that mob, whenever i join that world it lag immediately, very difficult to move, I need remove the plugin in order to remove lag, delete spawn point is ineffective, restart game or reload world is ineffective also. :((((
:confused:The plugin and spawning point have been removed is okay in theory...Not sure if it's a real plugin‘s problem ,I'll keep an eye on it

MuffinHead

Blockbench model will not work.
The model should use 1.10.0 version not 1.12.0 version,the format of the model is a little different between 1.10.0 and 1.12.0

Nebson

and before i couldnt even join the server unless I delete the plugin files. You should implement some checks

MuffinHead

MuffinHead

Nebson

`
2021-01-20 01:04:20.837 [main] FATAL - Exception while invoking run
java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "!"
at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:65) ~[?:1.8.0_275]
`

MuffinHead

`
2021-01-20 01:04:20.837 [main] FATAL - Exception while invoking run
java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "!"
at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:65) ~[?:1.8.0_275]
`
What did you type in that got this error ?Can you show me?I can check which part is wrong

MuffinHead

Hi, is there any option to remove the skin? (don't want to use skin)
No, emmmm you can get skin model from app pack but the format of geometry maybe not working on plugin