MRPGNPC

MRPGNPC 1.2.5

rootjuur

is it possible that someone share sample of skin.png and geometry.json that works so i can check why my skin is not working?

my monster loads and replys to attack and drops item what is awesome.. but he stays invisible:D

MuffinHead

MuffinHead updated MRPGNPC with a new update entry:

New funcion!World random spawn!!!! Now your survival server can play cool

There's a new file in plugin folder named 'worldRandomSpawn.yml'

If you want to spawn mob randomly in a world,use this.

Ex:
YAML:
world:
 - HumanSlayer:10:50:50:60:2:10000
It means the level named world.Will spawn humanslayer mob.Every player's nearby will spawn.The max amount for every player's nearby is 10.The detect amount distance is 50(player is the centre).The spawn distance is 50(the number bigger,the distance of mob spawn may the far).If the mob of...
Read the rest of this update entry...

MuffinHead

Add skill target chooser creature simplifier

Skills:
- Effect;distance-0-1-10/Player;2;100;2
- Effect;distance-0-1-10/Camp:Kingdom;1;100;5

Use / To split target simplifier and creature type simplifier.
If you want this skill(Like effect,burn,damage) will just use on Player,You can add /Player after the target simplifier,Like line 1.
If you want use on Camp:Kingdom and SpawnPoint is Kingdom,add /Camp:Kingdom, Point:Kingdom

Glorydark

It is really an amazing plugin.Now it's stable and useful after several updates! I use it on my own server and it does work well.

MuffinHead

Add new skill;Fix target chooser

new skill SectorAttack

- SectorAttack;distance-10-10/Mob;15;2;10

The mob faces the fan-shaped area with the midpoint line.
This part means: SectorAttack;the entites within 10 meters of the mob ,limit amount 10,and the only type affected is ’Mob‘ ;The Angle of the left and right sides of the sector is 15,radius is 2, damage is 10

Target chooser :
if you want independent target chooser with one skill, you can write a list in skill line:
ex:

DJ.

Everytime I reload the config (/mrn reload) it deletes all of my holograms and npc’s

MuffinHead

Everytime I reload the config (/mrn reload) it deletes all of my holograms and npc’s
that's because the plugin will kill every entity after reload to make sure no mrpgnpc's npc alive