No need to install Tips plugin now
You only need to install a ScoreboardAPI
ScoreboardAPI:
LucGamesYT(LucGamesHD):​
Creeperface01(CreeperFace):​
(Google Translate)
Read the rest of this update entry...

InstinctV

Hello im having trouble setting up a room... it keeps saying I'm not in a room. can you make a video or more instructions on how to create a room

LT_Name

Hello im having trouble setting up a room... it keeps saying I'm not in a room. can you make a video or more instructions on how to create a room
If you mean the setgamemode command
There is a bug in that command, I have fixed it, you can download the latest version from github
https://github.com/lt-name/MurderMystery_Nukkit/actions
In addition, there are many problems with the English translation of the plugin. If you are interested, you can help me correct the translation on github
(Google Translate)

InstinctV

If you mean the setgamemode command
There is a bug in that command, I have fixed it, you can download the latest version from GitHub
https://github.com/lt-name/MurderMystery_Nukkit/actions
In addition, there are many problems with the English translation of the plugin. If you are interested, you can help me correct the translation on Github
(Google Translate)
yeah, i was actually going to make a Branch for Better English support, but there seems to be an Error in the Pom.xml file in the Execution part or the Source code. I was attempting to fix it but I couldn't get it to work.

InstinctV

Can you explain how to make a room.. I try to list rooms but it says there are none.. even though i set gold spawn locations , waiting area, and playerspawnlocations

LT_Name

Can you explain how to make a room.. I try to list rooms but it says there are none.. even though i set gold spawn locations , waiting area, and playerspawnlocations
Note: If it is actually used, 16 random birth points need to be set!
(Google Translate)

BoomblasterDani

I'm having Trouble loading a second world.
I already Set all gold spawns ec. and reloded all worlds. But when I list the Maps it only Shows me my First map. Could U Help me

LT_Name

I'm having Trouble loading a second world.
I already Set all gold spawns ec. and reloded all worlds. But when I list the Maps it only Shows me my First map. Could U Help me
I think you can compare the two configuration files to determine what is missing in the second room

InstinctV

Hello, ive been looking into custom entity's and i saw your Sword and was interested.. If i may ask what did you use to make it? if BlockBench what format did you export it in?? Bedrock Model, Bedrock Legacy Model, OBJ model, glTF, Scetchfab, or Bedrock Entity??? btw great plugin

LT_Name

Hello, ive been looking into custom entity's and i saw your Sword and was interested.. If i may ask what did you use to make it? if BlockBench what format did you export it in?? Bedrock Model, Bedrock Legacy Model, OBJ model, glTF, Scetchfab, or Bedrock Entity??? btw great plugin
Bedrock Entity
Actually it is a player skin