NPC / Slapper

NPC / Slapper 2.7.1

Master Luke

Supporter
What kinds of commands can you run with addcmd ? could you give some ideas?
how hard would it be to allow it to run a transfer command to send a player to a specific server when they click the NPC?

Thanks!!!!

PetteriM1

Resource Mod
Staff member
What kinds of commands can you run with addcmd ? could you give some ideas?
how hard would it be to allow it to run a transfer command to send a player to a specific server when they click the NPC?

Thanks!!!!
For /transfer if you have TransferCommand plugin you can use example /npc addcmd <npc id> transfer <address> <port> %p

Master Luke

Supporter
For /transfer if you have TransferCommand plugin you can use example /npc addcmd <npc id> transfer <address> <port> %p
Ive tried that command and many other variation, it kinda works as the console is giving me a "[INFO] Usage: /transfer <address> <port> <optional: player>"
when i click the NPC but it wont transfer. just doing /transfer <IP> <PORT> works fine when you type it manually.

PetteriM1

Resource Mod
Staff member
Ive tried that command and many other variation, it kinda works as the console is giving me a "[INFO] Usage: /transfer <address> <port> <optional: player>"
when i click the NPC but it wont transfer. just doing /transfer <IP> <PORT> works fine when you type it manually.
Seems you have did something wrong. I can confirm that it works with /npc addcmd <npc id> transfer <address> <port> %p

BootheBoys

Whats the difference between an addcmd and an addplayercmd? I dont really understand that.
Also, is there any way to get @p to work?
I want to /tp @p to a certain location through the villager but I don't know how to..

PetteriM1

Resource Mod
Staff member
Player command will be run as player. Console command will be fun from the console. Example as player command say hi will print [PlayerName] hi and as console command it will print [CONSOLE] hi. Use console commands when player don't have permission to normally use that command. Placeholder for player name is %p.

yauhyeah

Hello mate, enjoying this plugin loads, please add the ability to make the npc look at the player at all times if the player is in a set distance.
Slapper for pocketmine did this where they added an extension plugin called slapper rotation for this exact functionality. Would appreciate this as it adds that extra detail to make the npc feel alive.

PetteriM1

Resource Mod
Staff member
Hello mate, enjoying this plugin loads, please add the ability to make the npc look at the player at all times if the player is in a set distance.
Slapper for pocketmine did this where they added an extension plugin called slapper rotation for this exact functionality. Would appreciate this as it adds that extra detail to make the npc feel alive.
Maybe in the future updates, just need to make it like it's not laggy for players or server