NPC / Slapper

NPC / Slapper 2.7.1

el211

i have a problem , i cannot click on a npc after adding command it does nothing
for example i did : /npc addcmd 158 warp faction1
then i got th message that its saved but whenever i click on the npc to teleport me its not doing that , then i checked console i got that :

9:55 [INFO ] You can only perform this command as a player
05:49:55 [INFO ] You can only perform this command as a player
05:49:57 [INFO ] You can only perform this command as a player
05:49:58 [INFO ] You can only perform this command as a player

can anyone help me pls ?

PetteriM1

Resource Mod
Staff member
i have a problem , i cannot click on a npc after adding command it does nothing
for example i did : /npc addcmd 158 warp faction1
then i got th message that its saved but whenever i click on the npc to teleport me its not doing that , then i checked console i got that :

9:55 [INFO ] You can only perform this command as a player
05:49:55 [INFO ] You can only perform this command as a player
05:49:58 [INFO ] You can only perform this command as a player

can anyone help me pls ?
Add it as a player command, not console command

el211

You added it as a console command
can u tell me the format ? cz i dont really understand how can a player command be
like player can /warp faction1 they get teleported

i did that on the npc but its not , if u can show me a format example what you mean with player command😅

thanks or ur quick replies
pls let me know

PetteriM1

Resource Mod
Staff member
can u tell me the format ? cz i dont really understand how can a player command be
like player can /warp faction1 they get teleported

i did that on the npc but its not , if u can show me a format example what you mean with player command😅

thanks or ur quick replies
pls let me know
Console commands are executed as the console while player commands are executed as the player who clicks the NPC. Read the plugin description or /npc help and use the "addplayercmd" command argument.

el211

Console commands are executed as the console while player commands are executed as the player who clicks the NPC. Read the plugin description or /npc help and use the "addplayercmd" command argument.
i did , and thats exactly what i added , a regular player will do /warp faction1 and he gets tp
i made that exact same command for the npc (that player command) but still did not work

el211

oh it worked
i had to use the addplayercmd , thank you very much for ur quick help and replies !

BoxedPig

When I create an NPC, the body is always rotated slightly to the right, is there a way to force an NPC's body to face the same direction as the head? I've tried centering my body before creating the NPC, and still no luck.

EagleDotNet

The Human gets a new ID every time I leave and return to the server. I've tried entering in a command (transfer) each time, but when I return the ID changes and the commands do not follow.
The same problem happens to me and the skin changes every time!!!
Is there a way to make the player skin the same?