WorldManager (Advanced MultiWorld Plugin)

WorldManager (Advanced MultiWorld Plugin) 1.2.0

Buddelbubi.

BuddelStudios updated WorldManager (Advanced MultiWorld Plugin) with a new update entry:

Change generators

Since I make my own minigames network, it was painful to convert our java maps to bedrock and then have to copy paste them in another world with the emptyworld generator. Now you can use /wm load worldname -g Generator to load a world with a specific generatot. If you want to change the generator, just unload a world and load it again with the other generator.

Additional...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Buddelbubi.

BuddelStudios updated WorldManager (Advanced MultiWorld Plugin) with a new update entry:

Teleport Parameter and Sync command

- You now can use the -t parameter in /worldmanager load and /worldmanager copy to teleport to the loaded / copied world after the action finished.
- /worldmanager sync is back. I forgot to change the sub command name after changing the command format in back in v1.1.12 .

v1.1.15

Buddelbubi.

Buddelbubi. updated WorldManager (Advanced MultiWorld Plugin) with a new update entry:

World Search

Refactored some commands:

/wm copy will now create a copy of your current world which will be called CopyOfWORLDNAME
If you want to change the name, add a -n NEWNAME. For example /wm copy -n NEWNAME
If you want to copy another world you can use -w WORLD. For example /wm copy -w WORLD -n NEWNAME.
The -t parameter for teleportation still works.

/wm tp also got a big refactoring. First of all, I removed the ability to teleport other players in a world. (/wm tp WORLD PLAYER). But since the...

nixybuilder

Is it possible to teleport player to world where player left? because every time i teleport to survival world, im at spawn for that world

silvalen

Is there a way to teleport from a creative world to a survival world and have it automatically apply the survival setting? I may be doing something wrong, but I've installed the plugin, created a new world and used the /wm settings command to set Gamemode to Survival. However, the Survival setting never initially loads and I have to run the /wm settings command each time. Just trying to set this up so it works seamlessly for my kids. :D

Buddelbubi.

Is there a way to teleport from a creative world to a survival world and have it automatically apply the survival setting? I may be doing something wrong, but I've installed the plugin, created a new world and used the /wm settings command to set Gamemode to Survival. However, the Survival setting never initially loads and I have to run the /wm settings command each time. Just trying to set this up so it works seamlessly for my kids. :D
Thats pretty strange. It should work right away.
In the folder of the world should be a config.yml.
Could you send me the content of it?

silvalen

Thats pretty strange. It should work right away.
In the folder of the world should be a config.yml.
Could you send me the content of it?
Thanks for replying! Some background, my server is hosted on Shockbyte, I'm running the latest version of Nukkit (latest commit to master 25cabab) with LuckPerms v5.4.108 and WorldManager v1.2.0 as the only plugins. I have three existing worlds: "world", which is the default and should be in creative mode, "nether" that I haven't accessed, and "survivor", which should load in survival mode. I've attached the config.yml files for both world and survivor. Also of note is that when the server loads, the logs don't have any fatal errors, however the very last message on loading is "Default game type: Creative Mode".

When I log in as a player, I will land in "world" in creative mode. If I run the "/wm tp survivor" command, I successfully teleport to the "survivor" world but remain in creative mode. I can then run "/wm settings" and the UI will display "survivor" with the Survival option selected. Saving there will switch me over to survival mode, but then that will carry back over if I teleport back to "world".

Appreciate any help or insight you have on this! :)

If you don't want to deal with the zip file, here are the contents:

world config.yml
Code:
version: 0
LoadOnStart: true
Gamemode: 1
fly: true
respawnworld: world
protected: false
note: ''
thumbnail: path::textures/blocks/grass_side_carried.png
survivor config.yml