LobbyNK

LobbyNK 3.7.13

Prismoid

Is multilobby disabled? If it is disabled, you can set your compass locations in the other world
wdym set the compass locations in the other world. Do you mean you can only have 1 lobby and you can set the lobby locations in the compass? bc multilobby is disabled so I am assuming it is what you mean. Lol

Mar1mba

Плагин Hello очень хорош. Но я хотел использовать его как вестибюль на сервере выживания.
I wanted the plug-in to be a lobby for worlds, that is, Combined several worlds ...

Also use lobby as a place of trade ...
How to save inventory? It's just that the mutiBackpack plugin does not work for some reason, namely blockyNukkit does not want to read the config, but the config is done correctly ...

Buddelbubi.

Плагин Hello очень хорош. Но я хотел использовать его как вестибюль на сервере выживания.
I wanted the plug-in to be a lobby for worlds, that is, Combined several worlds ...

Also use lobby as a place of trade ...
How to save inventory? It's just that the mutiBackpack plugin does not work for some reason, namely blockyNukkit does not want to read the config, but the config is done correctly ...
you should enable MultiworldSaveInventories. But I think its enabled by default.

Thanks for the plugin :)
Your welcome :)

Mar1mba

Hello, how can I prevent them from appearing in the lobby after the game is released? is it possible? I need for a survival server. I would also like in the future so that things when you enter the HUB lobby remain ... just disable the replacement for things from the lobby (tools controle)
I am writing with google translator

Buddelbubi.

Hello, how can I prevent them from appearing in the lobby after the game is released? is it possible? I need for a survival server. I would also like in the future so that things when you enter the HUB lobby remain ... just disable the replacement for things from the lobby (tools controle)
I am writing with google translator
I see... I dont understand what you mean...

Orange

I have some questions pls reply and help me
1 How do use permisons
2 How do i make it so that when i go in the lobby it gives me the items
3 How do i make one slot air

Last edited:

Buddelbubi.

I have some questions pls reply and help me
1 How do use permisons
2 How do i make it so that when i go in the lobby it gives me the items
3 How do i make one slot air
1. Download LuckPerms or MultiPass