LobbyNK

LobbyNK 3.7.13

Buddelbubi.

Where can i find the oldest possible version of this plugin working on 1.7? 2.4.8 is not working :/
Do you mean 1.17? The newest version should work. Otherwise you have to try... Maybe try 3.7.10 and below.
Does the newest version throws an error?

Buddelbubi.

no. I mean legacy 1.7. Im still playing MC PE on my old ipad 2 so i cant use anything newer :/
Wait what... That version is 11 years old, isn't it? At least there is a 11 year old minecraft 1.7 trailer..
Nukkit didn't even exist back then..

Buddelbubi.

Ah. Did you try the oldest version of LobbyNK as well?
I dont know which LobbyNK version works with which Nukkit version. There are just to many..

Rian

Bro can you remove your reply in my review.its beoken bcs not compatible with perworld inventory.i want edit my review

Buddelbubi.

Bro can you remove your reply in my review.its beoken bcs not compatible with perworld inventory.i want edit my review
Sure. But please ask the developer for help first before giving a bad review.
Plugin Developement takes our time and work.. And they are free..

if you still need any help, feel free to ask. :)

Geauxpher

just a little help, is there a way to delete compass slots? Also, the main question, how do I attack locations/worlds to the comlass things.. I know how to change the name of the slot but not the location..

Buddelbubi.

just a little help, is there a way to delete compass slots? Also, the main question, how do I attack locations/worlds to the comlass things.. I know how to change the name of the slot but not the location..
Your locations.yml should store all your locations. In your lobby world, you can use /lobby set loc1-x
If your location is not in your lobby world, change it in your locations.yml or use compass commands with warps or if you just want to teleport to another world, set the WorldManager teleport command.

You can change the amount of compass slots in your Config.yml