LobbyNK

LobbyNK 3.7.13

Hi, I need help I have luckperms so I added lobbynk.vip but the player with that permission can't use vip stuff I need help please.

Buddelbubi.

Special Items:

By default, players with the permission "lobbynk.vip" will get a VIP hotbar. This includes an Forcefield Item and an Silentlobby Item. By using the forcefielditem, you'll activate or deactivate your forcefield. But you need the permission "lobbynk.forcefield". By using the Silentlobby Item, you'll send to the next best VIP Lobby. Every VIP Lobby has its own permission. If your VIP Lobby is called "Lobby" the permission is "lobbynk.vip.Lobby".
LobbyNK.vip only gives the permission for the VIP hotbar. For the silentlobby, you need a VIP lobby where the user have permissions for. For the forcefield, you need to give lobbynk.forcefield.

Read the plugin description ?

Hi, I need help I have luckperms so I added lobbynk.vip but the player with that permission can't use vip stuff I need help please.

ProjectMaster18

todo está bien con la operación, pero me gustaría una guía más detallada para la configuración de teletransportación con la brújula

Buddelbubi.

todo está bien con la operación, pero me gustaría una guía más detallada para la configuración de teletransportación con la brújula
Okay, Im sorry. I ahve to use Google Translater to understand this.
By default, there are 8 slots. You may change it down in your config. If you want more slots than 8, use /lobby gen [amount] to generate the configurations for the compass. You set teleport locations with /lobby set [loc+amount]. For example to set the location for Slot 6 do /lobby set loc6.
If you dont want to teleport, go in your compasscommands.yml and disable teleport for this slot and add the command your player should execute. You can enable and disable compass images in your config. You can change them in your images.yml. The titles of the slots you can change in your languagefile. I would prefer edit the english.yml to spanish instead of making your own. New string wouldn't generared in your new file. It would cause an error. Thats it :D
Feel free to ask if you dont understand anything

Translated with Google Translate.
Okay, lo siento. Tengo que usar Google Translater para entender esto.
Por defecto, hay 8 ranuras. Puede cambiarlo en su configuración. Si desea más ranuras que 8, use / lobby gen [cantidad] para generar las configuraciones para la brújula. Establece ubicaciones de teletransporte con / lobby set [loc + cantidad]. Por ejemplo, para establecer la ubicación de Slot 6 do / lobby set loc6.
Si no desea teletransportarse, vaya a su compasscommands.yml y desactive el teletransporte para este espacio y agregue el comando que su jugador debe ejecutar. Puede habilitar y deshabilitar las imágenes de la brújula en su configuración. Puedes cambiarlos en tus images.yml. Los títulos de las ranuras que puede cambiar en su archivo de idioma. Preferiría editar el english.yml al español en lugar de hacer el suyo. La nueva cadena no se generaría en su nuevo archivo. Causaría un error. Eso es: D
No dudes en preguntar si no entiendes nada

Pigeon2333

I have some questions.How do I set up a place to enable this plugin?For example,I just want to enable it in the world called "lobby" and "game lobby",but when I enable it,It's just take effect in"lobby"(This is my main world) or in all worlds.I think maybe It's my set problem,but I don't know how to set it.Please help me,thanks!

Buddelbubi.

I have some questions.How do I set up a place to enable this plugin?For example,I just want to enable it in the world called "lobby" and "game lobby",but when I enable it,It's just take effect in"lobby"(This is my main world) or in all worlds.I think maybe It's my set problem,but I don't know how to set it.Please help me,thanks!
Enable Multiworld. Then just set the spawns for each world. Every world with a lobby spawn set, is registered as a lobby

Buddelbubi.

Hello, it's a great plugin this, I'm currently using it and it's way better than what I expected, but I need help how do I add people to YouTube, admin....

Very small advice~
Hello,I'm using WaterDog,Players can use the / server command,But NPC plugins cannot execute / server command。
In Lobby NK plugins 's compasscommands.yml ,Bungee [servername] can execute。
Can you write a separate instruction for NPC plugins and other menu plugins to execute?
such as /lobby [servername] command .Transfer to Other servers。
Thank you very much.