LobbyNK

LobbyNK 3.7.13

Buddelbubi.

BuddelStudios updated LobbyNK with a new update entry:

VIP-Update! / MultiLobby and Multiworld at the same time!!

Changes v3.3.0:
added VIP Hotbar (Players with the permission "lobbynk.vip" will get a custom hotbar (you can setup it in your horbar.yml),
added SilentLobby item (Use it, and you'll get ported in the next VIP-Lobby. Read the Plugin description to get more informations about VIP-Lobbys),
added ForceFieldItem (Use it and you'll activate / deactivate the forcefield. You still need "lobbynk.forcefield" to use it),
added "developer" in chat.yml by default
added multiworld and...
Read the rest of this update entry...

DerPizzaPilot

Seit dem neuen Update mit der Client lobby etc funktioniert das plugin nicht mehr das einzige was noch funktioniert ist der Kompass alles andere geht nicht mehr

Buddelbubi.

Seit dem neuen Update mit der Client lobby etc funktioniert das plugin nicht mehr das einzige was noch funktioniert ist der Kompass alles andere geht nicht mehr
Dann ist irgendwas falsch eingestellt. Ich teste ja vorher. Kannst du mich mal auf Discord adden? Buddelbubi#9906

D

Deleted member 1511

Like when I set the lobby spawn I and others still get teleported to the old Server Spawn in another world and get the Lobby items in that world

Buddelbubi.

Like when I set the lobby spawn I and others still get teleported to the old Server Spawn in another world and get the Lobby items in that world
Add me on discord (Buddelbubi#9906) or send me your config.yml and locations.yml here