LobbyNK

LobbyNK 3.7.13

Pigeon2333

Very small advice~
Hello,I'm using WaterDog,Players can use the / server command,But NPC plugins cannot execute / server command。
In Lobby NK plugins 's compasscommands.yml ,Bungee [servername] can execute。
Can you write a separate instruction for NPC plugins and other menu plugins to execute?
such as /lobby [servername] command .Transfer to Other servers。
Thank you very much.
嘿我的伙计,快瞧瞧,这不是隔壁拉普达的老半藏吗,我的上帝,我们竟然在这里遇见了,我是说,我要用德丽莎太太的汉堡好好地接待你

Buddelbubi.

Very small advice~
Hello,I'm using WaterDog,Players can use the / server command,But NPC plugins cannot execute / server command。
In Lobby NK plugins 's compasscommands.yml ,Bungee [servername] can execute。
Can you write a separate instruction for NPC plugins and other menu plugins to execute?
such as /lobby [servername] command .Transfer to Other servers。
Thank you very much.
the bungee[servername] is for lobbynk only.. Its no command... Nukkit Plugins can't execute WaterDog commands. You have to make a seperate plugin.

Buddelbubi.

You guys should make a video on everything about this plugin because it is a great plugin but I have no clue how to use it.
Okay, It will come in future. But everything is explained in the plugin description. Use this until it's done. If you have any questions, feel free to ask

Aftermvth

Okay, It will come in future. But everything is explained in the plugin description. Use this until it's done. If you have any questions, feel free to ask
I mean explain it a lot more. Like make multiple videos explaining different parts of the plugin. You guys do explain it but not completely. There was some things that I didn't know how to do and I couldn't find it in the description. For example, I still don't know how to change what the boss bar says. Everything I have tried hasn't worked so far and I think I might be doing something wrong. But this is still an amazing plugin.

Buddelbubi.

I mean explain it a lot more. Like make multiple videos explaining different parts of the plugin. You guys do explain it but not completely. There was some things that I didn't know how to do and I couldn't find it in the description. For example, I still don't know how to change what the boss bar says. Everything I have tried hasn't worked so far and I think I might be doing something wrong. But this is still an amazing plugin.
, I still don't know how to change what the boss bar says.

In your language file.

in your compasscommands.yml: bungee[servername]
网络图片太多的话菜单打开需要很久,我很希望你能写一个独立实用于NukkitX支持Water Dog跨服的插件。
If there are too many network pictures, it will take a long time to open the menu. I hope you can write a plug-in that is independent and practical for nukkitx to support water dog cross server.

Buddelbubi.

网络图片太多的话菜单打开需要很久,我很希望你能写一个独立实用于NukkitX支持Water Dog跨服的插件。
If there are too many network pictures, it will take a long time to open the menu. I hope you can write a plug-in that is independent and practical for nukkitx to support water dog cross server.
It isn't Nukkit. It's Minecraft. There is no way to speed it up

juchanmin

Lobby chat system is good, I love it :)
But I dont know how to see chat in console and How to see different world player chat :c
I already edited config file, But I cant find option..
Can you help me? :)

Sorry my bad English Xdd

Buddelbubi.

Lobby chat system is good, I love it :)
But I dont know how to see chat in console and How to see different world player chat :c
I already edited config file, But I cant find option..
Can you help me? :)

Sorry my bad English Xdd
You cant see the chat in console. Thats because only players in your lobbyworld can see the messages. I dont think that the Console is in a world xD

juchanmin

I think my English is problem LoL
I wanted to say was, can I play games and see players in the other world chatting XD

Pigeon2333

Hello,I've been using this plugin for a long time,It's really a great plugin,and I have some suggestions.First,I wish I could set up different hotbars in different lobby. Second,if I enable the "multiworldSaveInventory",when players go to a world that is not a lobby,they can take out the items in hotbar.I hope you can fix it,thanks!

Buddelbubi.

Hello,I've been using this plugin for a long time,It's really a great plugin,and I have some suggestions.First,I wish I could set up different hotbars in different lobby. Second,if I enable the "multiworldSaveInventory",when players go to a world that is not a lobby,they can take out the items in hotbar.I hope you can fix it,thanks!
Did you reinstall LobbyNK? Thats the only way to still have the hotbar in a non lobby world. This was an old bug, but I patched it.

The other thing. The different hotbars per world would be useless and orrupt the must users. I wont add this.. Sorry