LobbyNK

LobbyNK 3.7.13

Santydog

Received packet violation warning: PacketViolationWarningPacket(type=MALFORMED_PACKET, severity=FINAL_WARNING, packetId=108, context=)

I can't go to other worlds and I get out of the game

mulitate4

how do i make the compass teleport players to different worlds? and clear inventory when entering other worlds?

AkA_The_One

Hello to all not sure if this is a bug or something but when i go on my server i get teleport in the void then into the spawn area can some one tell me if there is a way to disable the teleport on entering the server

CraguS

Hey, ich habe ein Problem. Ich habe eine location gesetzt. Und MultiWorld angeschaltet, immer wenn ich auf Slot1 drücke werde ich gekickt. Bitte weiterhelfen

Cyclize

Hello, I was just wondering. Is it possible to have air/nothing instead of light gray glass panes? (Edit: Nevermind, for anyone wondering the same, I just set the item to '1000:0'. But still would be nice to make it just air.)

Last edited:

MrDevCat

When I try to teleport between worlds using the compass and a multi-world command I get kicked from the server.
Here is the most recent log.

Attachments

Buddelbubi.

Hello, I was just wondering. Is it possible to have air/nothing instead of light gray glass panes? (Edit: Nevermind, for anyone wondering the same, I just set the item to '1000:0'. But still would be nice to make it just air.)
Just set the Id to 0:0

PLK

i am getting error saying no lobby world forund after couple of restart.... when i check the location.yml the coord and the world name is stored correctly .... what to do??

PLK

I updated the plugin and now it is throwing an error

[/
Could not pass event "cn.nukkit.event.player.PlayerQuitEvent" to "LobbyNK v3.7.3": null on de.buddelbubi.Lobbynk
05:55:32 [ERROR] Throwing
cn.nukkit.utils.EventException: null
at cn.nukkit.plugin.MethodEventExecutor.execute(MethodEventExecutor.java:34) ~[server.jar:?]
at cn.nukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:56) ~[server.jar:?]
at cn.nukkit.plugin.PluginManager.callEvent(PluginManager.java:543) [server.jar:?]
at cn.nukkit.Player.close(Player.java:3642) [server.jar:?]
at cn.nukkit.network.RakNetInterface.process(RakNetInterface.java:70) [server.jar:?]
at cn.nukkit.network.Network.processInterfaces(Network.java:163) [server.jar:?]
at cn.nukkit.Server.tick(Server.java:1149) [server.jar:?]
at cn.nukkit.Server.tickProcessor(Server.java:929) [server.jar:?]
at cn.nukkit.Server.start(Server.java:897) [server.jar:?]
at cn.nukkit.Server.<init>(Server.java:582) [server.jar:?]
at cn.nukkit.Nukkit.main(Nukkit.java:120) [server.jar:?]
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at cn.nukkit.utils.BinaryStream.putString(BinaryStream.java:589) ~[server.jar:?]
at de.buddelbubi.implementedcode.network.packet.SetObjectivePacket.setCriteriaName(SetObjectivePacket.java:37) ~[?:?]
at de.buddelbubi.implementedcode.network.Scoreboard.constructDisplayPacket(Scoreboard.java:81) ~[?:?]
at de.buddelbubi.implementedcode.network.Scoreboard.addDisplay(Scoreboard.java:45) ~[?:?]
at de.buddelbubi.implementedcode.network.Scoreboard.addDisplay(Scoreboard.java:36) ~[?:?]
at de.buddelbubi.api.scoreb.loadScoreboard(scoreb.java:35) ~[?:?]
at de.buddelbubi.api.scoreb.hideScoreboard(scoreb.java:26) ~[?:?]
at de.buddelbubi.Lobbynk.onPlayerQuit(Lobbynk.java:656) ~[?:?]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_265]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_265]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_265]
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) ~[?:1.8.0_265]
at cn.nukkit.plugin.MethodEventExecutor.execute(MethodEventExecutor.java:29) ~[server.jar:?]
... 10 more
]

Last edited: