Plan | Player Analytics

Plan | Player Analytics 5.6 build 2820

AuroraLS3

Do not work with Factions plugin
---- Stacktrace ---- java.lang.IllegalStateException: One or more extensions failed to register: Suppressed: java.lang.IllegalStateException: FactionsUUIDExtensionFactory failed to create Extension Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/massivecraft/factions/perms/Role Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.massivecraft.factions.perms.Role
The current supported factions plugins are mainly for spigot.
If you want you can suggest nukkit factions plugin support here https://github.com/plan-player-analytics/Plan/issues/new?assignees=&labels=New+Data,DataExtensions,Help+Wanted&template=plugin_request.yml

AuroraLS3

AuroraLS3 updated Plan | Player Analytics with a new update entry:

Feature patch "Further" - Change log 5.4 build 1489

5.4 build 1489 - feature patch "Further"

Hi! This update has been in the making for quite a while, but it's here now. It has a bunch of new exciting features as well as, maybe exciting bugfixes? There's now a little over 5000 commits! Pretty good pace for ~5 years of development.

This feature patch was codenamed "Further" as it attempts to bring more to the already existing features.

Special thanks to untuned, PerchunPak, Shadowhackercz...
Read the rest of this update entry...

AuroraLS3

5.4 build 1494 - Hotfix to previous build

5.4 build 1494 - Hotfix to previous build
  • Fixed plugins using MySQL that started after Plan from breaking due to Plan unregistering the MySQL driver (Thanks Vankka!)
There were three things that lead to this issue not being caught:
  • The driver unregistering previously dealt with other plugins using Plan driver was forgotten when writing driver download code
  • The driver downloading changed so that the mysql driver was not relocated to...

AuroraLS3

5.4 build 1516 - Year in review

5.4 build 1516 - Year-in-review
Hello! So, today marks 5 years since Plan development started. That's a pretty long time to be honest. As has become customary, there's a survey and a year-in-review post below this updates change log. Thanks for being awesome!
Special thanks to zax71, KairyByte & OLEGSHA for contributions to this update!
Change log
  • Updated HighCharts to newer version since they have fixed performance...

AuroraLS3

5.4 build 1581 - Bugfixes

5.4 build 1581 - Bugfixes
This build contains a heck of a lot of bugfixes and a bunch of small features.
Special thanks to HexedHero and Kopo for contributions to this update & thanks to everyone who has been reporting issues!
Change log
Data gathering
  • Kopo fixed not logging deaths on fabric when killer was not a player
Config
  • Throw more detailed error when Unit of setting is...

AuroraLS3

Hotfix for MySQL - Change log 5.4 build 1583

5.4 build 1583 - Hotfix for MySQL issue
This release contains a hotfix for MySQL driver unloading issues on disable/reload, causing the plugin to spew a really long error message and failing to reload when using MySQL.
Driver is no longer unloaded during reload to avoid any issues.
This bug was introduced in dev build 1536 on January 6th, but it was not caught or reported.

AuroraLS3

Frontend BETA and Database optimizations - Change log 5.4 build 1628

Frontend BETA and Database optimizations - Change log 5.4 build 1628

Hello! This update brings some great database optimizations, beginning of Frontend BETA (Opt-in), as well as small fixes. Read more below

⚠ This update is backwards incompatible due to database schema changes.
Servers with old Plan versions should not be enabled after starting a server with this update installed...

AuroraLS3

Bugfixes - Change log 5.4 build 1633

Bugfixes - Change log 5.4 build 1633

This update brings a couple important bugfixes to build 1628. Please read change log of 1628 if you're running older build than 1628.

Change log
Database
  • Fixed databases failing to patch schema if plan_users or plan_servers were missing rows that had uuids in other tables.
    This affected roughly ~1 in 80 servers based on...

AuroraLS3

Change log 5.4 build 1690

5.4 build 1690
This update fixes some annoying bugs and prepares the plugin for the move to 5.5 and Java 11 while keeping this version compatible for those unable to update their servers to Java 11.
If no further critical bugs surface next update will be 5.5.
Change log
Plugin stability
  • Fixed issue where Plan would prevent server enable from continuing if database was not responsive during enable.
  • Fixed 2 crashes...

AuroraLS3

Change log 5.4 build 1722

Change log 5.4 build 1722
This update fixes fabric 1.19 support and join address gathering.
Special thanks to Kopo for contributions to this update.
Change log
Fix join address gathering (No longer 'Unknown')
An oversight in the way the player leave listener code was structured caused the player join address to be removed from memory before its linking to the session that was ending.
It is now fixed.
Fabric...

AuroraLS3

Change log 5.5 build 1951

5.5 build 1951 - Change log
This release contains update to Java 11, Sponge 8, Fabric 1.19.1, as well as Webserver rewrite to Jetty. In addition it contains new features and improvements, and more progress on Frontent BETA in the form of rewritten server & network pages.

Special thanks to Vankka, Kopo, Drex & stashenko for contributions to this update

Change Log
Breaking changes
This version updates...

AuroraLS3

Hotfixes - Change log 5.5 build 1953

5.5 build 1953 - Hotfixes to build 1951
  • Fixed extensions with only PLAYER_LEAVE not getting updated on player leave
  • Fixed data truncation error related to join addresses on restart when trying to store sessions from last shutdown
  • Self fix: If you're unable to login after updating (usually with reverse-proxy setups), clear cookies.
Change log of previous release, build 1951

AuroraLS3

Change log 5.5 build 1969

Bugfixes - Change log 5.5 build 1969

Special thanks to PikaMug for contributions to this update!

Change log
Website
  • Fixed login and register pages saying 'You need to specify a password!' incorrectly when using non-default Locale
  • Frontend BETA: Fixed players table on network page linking to wrong URL
Velocity
  • ProxioDev fork of RedisBungee is now supported for Velocity to gather correct...

AuroraLS3

5.5 build 2100 - 6 years of Plan!

5.5 build 2100 - 6 years of Plan!
This release contains a lot of things. Frontend BETA enters next phase since all pages have been rewritten in React, next steps are export and html customization implementation for it. This update also contains data gathering fixes, additions, new placeholders along with other bugfixes.
Today also marks 6th year of Plan development! As is customary at this point there's a Year in Review -post after the change log.
Special thanks to...

Pigeon2333

Why does my server overview show only one server? I've connected to the database. For example, I have Server1, 2, and 3 servers that running the plan. I take Server1 as the running server of the web server, and the other servers shut down the web server and I connect them all to the same database. However, when I access the web, the server overview only shows the data of server1. Is it one of my Settings that is wrong?

AuroraLS3

Why does my server overview show only one server? I've connected to the database. For example, I have Server1, 2, and 3 servers that running the plan. I take Server1 as the running server of the web server, and the other servers shut down the web server and I connect them all to the same database. However, when I access the web, the server overview only shows the data of server1. Is it one of my Settings that is wrong?
Current implementation is such that if you want to see many servers on the page, extra Plan instance needs to be installed on either Velocity or Bungeecord server - note that the game servers don't need to be connected to it, so you can run extra bungee with Plan. (You can also change the URL manually with different server ID eg. /server/Server 2)

I'm planning on eventually adding a new navigation tool to the React version of the frontend so you can switch server page even on game servers easily.

Pigeon2333

Current implementation is such that if you want to see many servers on the page, extra Plan instance needs to be installed on either Velocity or Bungeecord server - note that the game servers don't need to be connected to it, so you can run extra bungee with Plan. (You can also change the URL manually with different server ID eg. /server/Server 2)

I'm planning on eventually adding a new navigation tool to the React version of the frontend so you can switch server page even on game servers easily.
Unfortunately, I'm using WaterdogPE :(
I wonder if support for WaterdogPE can be added in the future, and I'm looking forward to the new navigation tool :)